3 shiva 12s or 2 brahma 15s??

Anonymous

im gettin a new system and after reading the forums im hung up on these subs, ive got $900 to spend and already have 2 jbl 1200.1 amps ive been runnin some rockfords on but blew them and want to upgrade. i want some input, i have an alpine 9813 and am in a 01 lincoln Ls and want an Sq system that with a switch on the deck can pump some serious a$s whoopin bass any input would be appreciated im leanin towards brahmas in sealed???

stranger
Unregistered guest
If you want some serious a$$ whoopin bass then go with the Brahmas. SQ is great for either of the speakers.

big dic balla
Unregistered guest
i'd go with the 3 brahma 12's

Bronze Member
Username: Southernrebel

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 19
get 2 brahma 15's and put em in vented boxes tuned to 30 hz.....

the JBL amp doesnt have a subsonic filter so you'll need to get an 30hz FMOD.

that will be a great set-up!!!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 1866
actually you want the SSF set to about 16-20Hz.
you don't want it right AT the tuned frequency or you're defeating the purpose of the port, since most SSF's roll off steeply at about 18-24dB/octave.

Bronze Member
Username: 350_blaze

Post Number: 37
www.powered4sound.com This is where I got my brahma's in a double shot box tuned to 27hz. Great package deal.Sounds awesome.I got two 12's with the box for 799.00 with out shipping. Cheapest I've found brahma's any where. And yes they are a authorized dealer.

Anonymous

ive looked at powered for sound and thought of purchasing two seperate brahma loaded SS but it seemed over budget and dont know if the box was worth all that money
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us