Amp problem!!!!

Username: Chaoskraden69

Post Number: 1
I have a jensan 4channel 400watt amp and it worked fine....but just latly the power light on the amp flashes....likes its trying to turn on but can't...ive checked fuses and wirering....can't seem to figure out the problem...a buddy of mine has a 450 watt with same problem..........plz help thx

Bronze Member
Username: Yada

Post Number: 19
Check ground, it's probaly the most important thing. Second would be the Rem connection. Make sure you are connecting the "right" turn on wire to it or if it's still connected.

Bronze Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 25
Jensen is about the most unreliable equipment to have. My buddy had an 800 watt Jensen, bought it used and it worked for about five minutes before the protect light came on.

FYI, they make really cool flames if you throw it in a fire.

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 295
i have an older JXP720 watt(the blue one with the chrome mesh looking thing) and although alot of their products are crappy i feel that that specific amp isnt bad at all especially for the price but thats just my 2cents

Username: Chaoskraden69

Post Number: 2
ok thanks a lot....i have someone whos going to look at it...i will let him know to check that...i just got a new amp...but going to use both...thx

Username: Braddah_ben

Post Number: 2
I had the same problem, it was the ground. Be sure to sand the area with some sandpaper. Use seperate grounds if using more than one amp, keep the wire as short as possible. This will help!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us