Anyone selling rainbow

Bronze Member
Username: Lanzarchamp

Bakersfield, California United States

Post Number: 56
i am in desperate need of some rainbow components

Anonymous

Impossible to find any dealer list for them.
Alumapro I emailed and said they would sell them direct seeing there was not a dealer in my area. My area (lol) you cant find any in any area thats advertised. But have not returned any price quote or response.

Sure seems to be alot of ridiculous hoops to jump through just to find access to them let alone prices. Might as well order from over seas !!

Bronze Member
Username: Brandonk17

Post Number: 13
contact glasswolf... he has a guy he knows... it might be a little late for the order but im sure if you get in contact with his guy then you can work something out... here is the thead where it was talked about...

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/162950.html

Anonymous

Read the thread brandon, that issue was put to rest with complication days ago.
Thanks anyway

Bronze Member
Username: Brandonk17

Post Number: 16
I was just giving him an option because the email address of the justin was given on that thread... i realize that the thread caused quite the disturbance around here so i left the choice whether he wanted to pursue it through justin up to him... there was also a link that would lead one to the site of justin's audio shop... all i will say is that justin does have credable sources including being a personal friend of a person that has prolly helped out everyone on this forum, glasswolf...

that thread is however over and its a good thing because it caused quite a disturbance on a usually pretty peacefull forum... sorry for bringing it back up, but i was just trying to give some options out there if he (eddie) personally wanted to pursue them then all the power to him

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1137
wow. and i was still awaiting a contact. didn't even know all that had transpired.
at any rate, here's another option:
http://www.speedsound.com/caraudio.asp?pg=products&manuf=58

Anonymous

Mikechec9:
I've looked that site over before. You look down the model lines they show and compare it to Rainbows actual site, they are totally different looking speakers ?
Besides the physical difference the prices seem to reflect alot lower price then anything I've come across in my searches as well ?
Makes me wonder if its a outdated line they are pushing !!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us