JL 10W7 in sealed ProWedge

Bronze Member
Username: Bakerj72

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 53
would you give me the go ahead to buy a...

JL 10W7 in sealed ProWedge

for 520 USD?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4492
Where are you buying that from? Why sealed?
I've seen JL 13W7 in a vented box made to spec for $500 on ebay before. I was very close to bidding on it.

Anonymous

Glass, or Jonathon said the w7 is more ideal for sealed anyways. Or at least sounds better. Is he going for SQ?

Anonymous

"If you want SQ, the W7 is a better performer in a sealed box IMO. Ported will give additional output, but with the W7 it doesn't work quite as well in a ported box"

Oh, looks like you've already asked this. Never mind.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 333
It was Jonathan who said that. Dang, the more I ring in with useless, BUT truthful informative posts, the CLOSER I AM TO GOLD MEMBER!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4495
If you're looking for SQ, then sealed is good. If you want SQ and SPL, then W7 in a HO box, will give you both.
Go listen to one in person and decide.
You will be surprised with the output.

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 664
damn!!! a 10 inch sub for $520? wow...i'd build my own box and get 2 quality 10's or 12's...or maybe 1 DD 9500, or 1 mmats juggernaut...$520 for 10 inch and box is out of control.

isaac, did the bidding end at $500 or was it at $500 with 3 days left?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4497
It ended at $500. 1 bidder or it was buy now price. Either way, I should've made a bid. That was a great deal. Now everyone wants $700 at least with a box for 13W7.
The guy was in a hurry too cause he needed the money for school.

Silver Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 119
that Price is a little steep unless it's a local shop!!! look on ebay!! i paid that for a custom box for my firebird with a 12W7 and all the wiring!! at a local shop.....i think i had a 30 percent discount tho!!

Bronze Member
Username: Bakerj72

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 57
I know a guy very well that works at a local shop and I think ebay is my best bet
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us