12w6v2

Anonymous

woiuld 1 12w6v2 be a sufficent amount of bass....im not tight on room or ne thing should i get 2 12's of something else or what???

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 387
my dad has one 12 and its plenty enough...for him..

his car hits around the 115 db range which is definately good for poeple who like to keep their hearing and who like to hear the mids/highs of a song lol

i have 3 10's and they are definately enough for me - it all pends on what you'd like

oh btw my dads car is a 86 lincoln town car, he aint tight on space either just doesnt need more than 1 12

Username: Timmayyyy

Pasadena, CA U.S.

Post Number: 9
^ i thought you were gettin 2 15" or 18" or somethin??

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 388
lol yea well it turns out i ordered the e15a's from ED but they stopped production of them for their new AV series - which wont be out for a little more time now so i was like bleh and got 3x used e10a.22's

pounds like crazy

sure_13
Unregistered guest
I dont know. . .i say if u got the room and the money why not get two 12's? I mean i got 2 12w3v2's and that's $300. I dont know how that compares to one w6v2, but i'm sure it cant be too far off. I always kinda assume 2 is better than 1. More air movement relates to higher SPL.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 1870
yes higher by +3dB
+6dB if you double the power, too (give the same power to both subs instead of dividing the same power between both)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us