RE XXX

Silver Member
Username: Heavyb

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 174
WOULD THE SQ ON A RE XXX BE ABOSOULTLEY TERRIBLE. I LIKE LOUD MUSIC MOSTLY FOR RAP BUT I STILL WANT IT TO SOUND PRETTY LOUD. I WANT TO HAVE SOMETHING UNIQUE THAT IS INSANLEY LOUD. WOULD THIS BE A GOOD ROUTE TO GO.

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 938
Er - the new model XXX is not out as yet ,so who knows . But everybody's expecting it to be a really great all-round sub but i'm guessing it'll be on the more SPL side WITH some good SQ too from what i heard being mentioned all over the forums .

Silver Member

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 178
i ment a xxx 18"

Bronze Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 62
yeah guy get the xxx i heard one of these 18s and it rocked hard i am new to the high end systems like re,eclipse, you know and belive me this thing hits he actually set off car arlarms with this sub i didnt think that was possible it is

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 378
I have the 18" x.x.x. and beleive me when I tell you, it's so damn loud and has awesome SQ. I also use mine mostly for rap and hip-hop, but I also listen to rock,alternative,disco and so on. It sounds great with 'em all.

Yeah man, I'm currently feeding mine 1200 w rms and alarms going off is an everyday thing for me.
Great chioce if you ask me. My pther subs are the 15" x.x.x. and 18" SX

Bronze Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 69
dr maxx are you interseted in selling those other re sx subs

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10618
the XXX is a SQ sub. not an SPL sub.

Silver Member

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 179
how would u rate the sq. i just have heard that 18s can be very distorted . i know that xxxs are incredible subs so would they still be fairly accurate in sound reproduction. i like lower boomier tones anyway but i dont want something that is overly sloppy. i mostly want something really loud that sounds pretty good. also what kind of power do these need for every day use in a 8.5 cube ported box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us