second row seats up
Upload

seat down showing amp
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 826
Looks cool - 2 ? though , are both subs sharing a single port & i'm guessing thats a 2000D amp - doesn't it get hot hidden away like that ?.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 1794
Wow, nice headunit as well. Interesting amp/sub combination. I bet those Type-X's sound nice, but are they sharing the same port like Rovin said?

Bronze Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

Post Number: 42
yeah im not sure about the whole port thing. i got it done at a car shop where my friend works and supposedly it was what they thought would be the best.

because of the pics you really cant see that theres a good 2-4 inches of gap between the seats and the subs plus the back air vents are all blowing on it. ive played it for over an hour at a time at almost full volume and not once has it gotten hot.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
they sound very good. im thinking about trading the box in and getting a sealed one instead its almost too loud(for me) to have it turned all the way up so i dont think the dB change will effect it that much. plus i hear that the X's are supposed to be sealed...whoops

Silver Member
Username: Audiobass10

Cape Coral, FL United States

Post Number: 241
Good setup. Nothing wrong with the port, though if I was doing it i'd have a single port away from the subs. Still, it'll work fine.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
the reasion i got the hifonics amp was because it was cheep. as soon as i get some money im going to get a new amp or maybe 2...

Bronze Member
Username: Caraudio

Post Number: 22
Nicee bro that an expensive system for shore.

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 685
nice... just wondering what is the cu ft on that box?? and yeh they are pretty much ment to be in sealed boxes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
there 1.35 cu ft on each side. when i get the money im getting a seperate sealed box, new amp, and maybe some focal components. im only 17 and money doesnt come that easy.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 947
Jake Papa: don't mess with the boxes, that box should sound fine, and just get a cleaner amp, and some components.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
what amp would you guys say for less than hmm like 600-700? id prefer one over two.

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 172
Maybe an Orion 2500D

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 662
crossfire vr2000d would suit you well too 2000 watts x 1 @ 2 ohms
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts