Wuz up peeps!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Kenny_hammond

Post Number: 119
ok i have been threw alot of subs and never had any i liked i had 2 12" hx2's i had 2 w3's and much more but i had 2 d6 series MA Audio and they out played them all far as SQ and SPL but now i want to go down to like 2 10's or 2 8's but i dont know what a good brand is to get i am looking for more SQ they SPL but still want to have good SPL LOL can some one help me?

Bronze Member
Username: Deezel

Post Number: 65
At this current junction, I am all over Eclipse Titanium's nuts...

I just installed one 12 in my Xterra with only 600 watts in a slot ported box tuned to 32 hertz...

Not only is it excellently loud at low power, but, I think it sounds amazing...

I had it installed at tweeter, and they had this truck with SIX w3 12's to promote their installation team. When the guy finished setting u p my system he began to tune it.

Well, I guess one of the guys wanted to be a dick head, and went into the truck and started playing it with the same song...

It was louder then my one twelve obviously becuase it was a 6 to 1 ratio, but I was getting so much better tonal quality it was ridiculous. There were points in time when the Eclipse would just step out and be like, "here's 35 hertz heavy; take it like a whooore"

Point of the story, 2 eclipse 10 inch titaniums in the proper enclosure will slam and sound very very nice in the right enclosure.

Silver Member
Username: Kenny_hammond

Post Number: 120
2 10's or 2 8's i am going to put a screen in my truck also so i want something to make good suround sound for that

Bronze Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 71
how much do the TIs cost, and kenny why didnt you like the W3's, i was looking at getting a pair of them

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 920
Price depends. And I'm assuming you don't want to pay extra $ for my warranty. (Most people don't care for a warranty... I don't)

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1646
i do......i'm paranoid. lol

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 925
What size and model? (I'm not going to list my entire inventory...)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us