What'd u guys do when the forum broke down !?

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 810
Well i went & watched American Chopper on discovery ... good episode ,they built a bike for the NY Yankees BB team . Then Jay Leno & I tried coming back on here .......

ALSO : HOW MANY OF U HONESTLY HAVE THE FORUM WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME ? - lol Upload

Silver Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 252
I must have been at work when this happened. LOL. I came home and watched my VOLS upset LSU, then came here. I did notice that some of my posts weren't appearing, though.

jcash
Unregistered guest
man your life must suck most of the people here are on all day go out and get some fresh air hang out with friends or something. What are you gonna do if the forum shuts down for like a week just sit and watch tv? Im on here at nights only when i have time most of the times im out hanging out with friends having fun!!!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1613
i was getting p*ssed!
but i was watching the Chiefs and the Broncos game, so i was kinda preoccupied. lol

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 811
Well either way )if the forum broke down or not) i'd be watching the Tuttles & Jay especially on Mondays cause thats when AC shows new episodes & there's the headlines segment on Jay's show that i like.

Was kidding about withdrawal syndrome btw - i'm sure everybody on can find something better to do if the forum broke for a wk - but note alot of the guys here are also members of CAC forum.

Being outdoors after 9.00pm in my country is kinda risky cause of a major crime problem we have so thats y i hang out here later in the nightime ....

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us