I need 2 12in volfenhag subs &amp

Username: Meeks150

Post Number: 1
I need 2 12in volfenhag subs and a amp to power them at a good low price. I am not looking to spend much on them. if you have any of these you want to sell let me know. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1523
Tyler has some Volfs.
and i think he is looking to get something new, so he might sell them to you.
but i don't think he is on right now.

if i see him on i will bump this thread to the top.:-)

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 279
Haha, well...one small problem, I'm not selling them until ya know, Jan. That's when my pockets are going to be full of X-Mas cash BABY!

Selling them now is impossible, as my car has an "electrical" problem that Ford is too stupid to solve.

Kinda depends on how long you're willing to wait on buying them too. Jan. is a while away, but I could let them go for about $50 each +shipping.

Mine are in ABSOLUTE mint condition. They've been used since about March. You know how mint they are? I wipe them down every week, with a damp cloth, with just enough water to polish their pretty aluminum cones!

For $50 bucks a piece you can't really go wrong. Some like them, some don't, I like them, but I require something better. I'm gonna suggest, like what I have, an Audiobahn A8000T for a cheap and pretty good amplifier for them.

Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 3
i bought mine off of www.internetsoundsolutions.com for $130, they also have some really cheap amps.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 287
Or...wait until January! That way we both make out, you get the subs, I get some $$$!

Mark, cheap amps, aren't good amps.

Same goes for subs, but I believe Volfenhag subs are good...

Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 4
oh, i know. i bought the subs because they where cheap, and i was very impressed with them too. also, he said he wanted something for a good low price. just trying to help out the best that i can.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us