Gettin this system

swissahouse
Unregistered guest
4 10" audiobahns 300 rms in 2 bandpass boxes from audiobahn a hifonics 1600 rms amplifier and 2 gauge wires for power acuostik
it will all cost 473$ shipped
is there anything that will get louder than this i dont care to much about sq
if i got 12" instead it would cost almost 700$ so i decided to get the 10"s

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 738
If all those numbers are accurate (rms) & its all brand new stuff - thats a very good deal , ebay i'm guessing !?

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 490
mabey some 12 or 15 L7's, and some pre-fab ported box.

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 256
Audiobahns in general sound awful and have a high failure rate. The use of a bandpass box will make them sound even worse, even though they are 10's. The hifonics amp prob only puts out between 1200-1300 rms, and is a good budget amp. Power acoustik is krap as well, but its just wiring so i guess your ok there. You will also need a new alternator for your car with that much wattage or you just asking for trouble.

If all you want it loud, audiobahn is an option and will prob fall apart in the process, however, for 473 you could get better quality equipment. If i were you i would look in to a high quality SINGLE SUB SETUP with that hifonics you have alot of options. I would recommend an SX from Resonant Engineering if you can still get one from RE. They are one of the loudest subs you can get and will sound much better then the audiobahns. With only 300 watts per sub they can really get all that loud.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 888
"is there anything that will get louder than this i dont care to much about sq "

Yes, a lot of setups. But for that price range, probably not. But I'll bet it won't last very long. And RE is a good way to go, but of course I'm an Eclipse lover...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us