Boss amps?

Bronze Member
Username: Banksbuck50yayo

Post Number: 20
anybody hear good things about BOSS AMPS? i looked on sounddomain.com and people rated them pretty good but idk

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1031
boss, trash, pyramid, sony. all the same

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 233
i think people would just rate them good because noobs think it sounds good and only noobs buy those. so to them they think it sounds good.

Bronze Member
Username: Banksbuck50yayo

Post Number: 21
true true

Silver Member
Username: Shadylimitedx

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 288
this 1 guy got his system done by a audio place an he had a old boss amp 200watts @2ohms an ran 2 to 12inch kicker old comps in a sealed box an wow its sounded go0d

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 714
What matt says is real ,but no matter if the pros hate em - boss amps do sell ALOT cause they are cheap enough for the newbs & ppl who just like loud but too damn cheap to buy a better brand .

Boss & Power Acoustik are like the top 2 amp brands for the majority of ppl where i'm from & i heard them & are just ok but would never buy the cheapest thing available but some brand more mid-priced & higher ranking .

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 872
They're crap, compared to the higher end amps (Orion, Eclipse, Zapco, Xtant, JL, etc.). But honestly, for the price, they're not bad. But after you've heard yours and a million other peoples system, and then you sit in a car with a high-end system, you'll want to upgrade :P.

I got tired of messing with the cheaper stuff (even lower-end Eclipse stuff) and just bought what IMHO is the best all-around sub (Eclipst Ti) and have been messing with a million different amps. So far I've tried:

Orion 1200D
Eclipse DA7232 (probably my favorite)
and the Zapco C2K9.0 (bar FAR the best)

It takes time to find what you really want, but once you get your "dream system", it's worth every penny and second.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us