I think i found a song that hits harder than da blow

Corkey 7733
Unregistered guest
hey i just made a cd and a couple minutes ago was the first time useing it on my new subs. i out crunk juice-da blow on it and some other ones and then there is lil john-i dont give a f*ck and it is hitting so hard i think and im pretty sure its hitting much harder than da blow... i had da blow on, and then lil john came on after and my parents freaked, they told me shut it off. im only useing 1 300 watt 15 inch pyramid with no back on it, i laid the box on a folded towel for tempororary because i took the box apart then i set the sub in, no screw or any thing and this song is hitting hard.... u guys should check it out tell me what you think.... if someones knows of a song that hits harder than me... i want to here it

this is astrosafari... i forgot my password.. damn.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1386
click "forgot password", and they will email it to you. lol

Bronze Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 13
try "Go To Sleep" by Eminem. Hits fairly hard if you got the right system.

Corkey7733
Unregistered guest
yea i know that one hits hard but this is like x2 of go to sleep.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1389
please, not another "Top Songs To Play on Your Subs" thread.

if you want to try some songs, read that ENTIRE thread. lol

Corkey7733
Unregistered guest
hey hey muddy waters whats up? havnt talked in a while.

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 104
try lil jon - throw it up
the break off is sick

astrosafari7733
Unregistered guest
no this isnt 1 of those... i think this is a really hard hitting song, u should check it out honestly...

Lil John - I dont give a f*ck

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1390
not sure if you are greeting me, or telling me to lighten up, b/c i wasn't trying to be an *ss.

:-Oanyways, the sickest song i have ever heard, and the song my friend blew his subs on was Welcome Stranger by Bass Mekanik.

astrosafari7733
Unregistered guest
hey ill try yours robert, if you try mine deal?

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1391
i have heard "Dont Give a F**k", and i think the bass in that song is a little on the higher side.

"Throw It Up" is way deeper and louder imo.:-O

astrosafari7733
Unregistered guest
sorry muddy didnt mean to sound like it did, i was just saying hey

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1392
it's cool, i should have worded it differently.:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Jonesp

Post Number: 30
well in Houston we ride S.L.A.B.
Slow
Loud
And
Bangin

Try T2 pac-man beat

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1407
you mean the Mike Jones Pacman Freestyle?
that is my favorite song.:-O

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 916
different songs play differently on different systems but i have yet to see throw it up fail on any system... try "reaction" by bone crusher ...song is also known as nu nu. when i had my sub in a ported box it slammed real hard but in a sealed not as much.

oh and 1 that ive yet to see fail also was "im serious remix" with ti and bonecrusher. note: there are other songs called im serious so if it doesnt hit hard then its not the right one.

a cool song btw is your body by pretty ricky... there practically no bass for like 30 secconds and then you hear light bass and u think the song doesnt hit at all and then it slams.

Bronze Member
Username: Jonesp

Post Number: 32
naw man i mean T2 not mike jones thats

i bet it never made it out of houston

but you should listen to it

" Grill shinin' like a chandler, IMa freeze up yo wax when i wisper in ya ear"

Matchbook
Unregistered guest
Anyone heard "Oh No"-BigBoi/BubbaSparx off of XXX2 OST? Hits haaarrd.

astrosafari7733
Unregistered guest
ok i just got my new 15inch clarion and with da blow and dont give a... they both hit hard. those pyramids SUCK. da blow hit hard but real low and dont give a... hits hard but a little higher. the pyramid didnt even show that. i advise every 1 to take the extra 100 and buy have descent quality.

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 912
i still like metallica's song low man's lyric that song at the end jsut gets so low and deep. it makes my head want to burst

Username: Madeupname

Post Number: 5
lil wayne-go dj very good ammount of bass.

Username: Madeupname

Post Number: 6
or cam'ron -killa cam

Silver Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 236
Like someone else mentioned, how hard a song hits depends on many different factors. Some tracks will really pound/boom on one person's system, then other songs will hit harder from someone else's system.

I haven't had a system in many years and I'm still building my new system. I remember some of the songs that had extreme bass in my truck from my high school years. Ozzy's "Momma I'm Coming Home" probably produced the lowest booming bass in my truck back then. Eagles "Life in the Fast Lane" had the hardest hitting punch.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3732
Too bad Lil' Jon sounds like absolute crap. I think if you added up all the IQ's of him and maybe 10 other crunk juice friends, it would still be lower than mine.

Ludacrs's Blueberry Yum Yum pounds in my car, but then again it probably wouldn't sound that great it other systems because it's so low.

Try listening to some Korn in your system. If Fieldy's bass almost overpowers the guitars.

Bronze Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

Post Number: 38
The top 3 loudest rap songs in my car are
lil john-throw it up
lil white-oxycotton
young jeezy-my hood
The young jeezy song is pretty badass not going to lie.

I completely agree with joe smoe, fieldys bass is crazy.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 275
People, people, people. I have a song, that can out "hit" all of your rap music. The bass in this song is so rediculously powerful, that it distorts speakers like no other. It's clean bass, but it's insanely powerful.

If your system can handle high levels of Chevelle's - Comfortable Liar, you know you have a good LOUD SYSTEM! If it can handle high levels of it and sound really good, then please, email me your system as I plan on copying it.

I can play a rap song and get the HU up to Vol. 28 without distortion. I play Comfortable Liar, and I'm lucky to get up to 22. That's how powerful that song is basswise. It's primary frequencies are 40Hz and below, you know, the bass that causes the most violent of vibrations.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3734
I can play it just fine...

Rock music is a better indication as to whether your system sounds good or not though. Lots of fast double kicks and bass guitars, it's not g@y digitized bass beats like in all the rap songs.

Username: Soundstreamjeep

Hickory, NC U.S.A.

Post Number: 6
my question is does anyone know what their SPL is, becuase every system is tuned at differnet hertz, take a look http://www.cardomain.com/id/jeepdude, u see my SPL is 142.2.

Static Eggs
Unregistered guest
Chevelle awesome!! Probly the only rock band(outside korn/metal) i know of that puts in alot of bass in their songs. Tyler and Smoe, u runnin ported or sealed? I was tryin to figure out if rock/metal sounds good with ported..

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1582
Joe, how old are you?
are you around 42?

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 423
lil' john blew my damn L7

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3742
Eggs - I'm running an Ascendant Audio Avalanche 15" in a 2.5 cf sealed box, after driver displacement.

Muddy - I'm not even close to 42.... I wasn't completely bashing rap though, if that's why you wondered how old I was. I admit I listen to rap, but I can't stand a lot of it. After a while I just gotta throw in some Disturbed/Korn/Metallica/Pantera etc...

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1076
"lil' john blew my damn L7"

lmao...i remember that thread.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4377
The reason why I don't listen to rap much is, most of them are criminals, eg 50 Cent (that's all he's worth), R Kelly (child m0lester), Snoop Dog (druggie), Bobby Brown (druggie and a wife beater). Have I missed anyone else?
The day they have rappers that are "normal", I might listen.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3744
They've pretty much all been in jail, I think.... maybe Lil' Bowow hasn't yet, but he's still a minor..............

I can listen to rap for a while, and some songs I do like, but most of the new crap now-a-days is just rediculous. Mike Jones makes me wanna projectile vomit.

I definitely can't stand watching rap music videos, or rappers on T.V., such as MTV. I'm not racist, but when I watch a rap music video, I hate all black people, until the song is over...

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1079
brad paisley > 50cent IMO

:-)

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3747
Haha, country is in a whole different league...

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1082
i dont know how i should take that comment, joe.

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1083
oh yea...

allan jackson's tribute to hank williams jr gets really low too. (blues man)

no joke :-)

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1599
no, i was just wondering, b/c your profile says very very old, and your email has the #62 in it and i figured that was when you were born. lol

i am the same way, i can only listen to rap for a while, and then i have to listen to some rock, like AC/DC, of metallica(my favorite):-)

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3753
Metallica and AC/DC, that's good to hear.

The #62 was supposed to be a 69, it was just a typo, hehe.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4401
How can you make such a mistake with that number? Heck I think even the dogs recognize it!
Just kidding.

me420
Unregistered guest
ya i'll agree rap music gets on my nerves after a while, and have u ever noticed that pretty much all rap music has the same beat, i'll admit i listen to kottonmouth kings, cypress hill, tech n9ne, and ICP more than anything but somtimes i just need to throw on some mudvayne, or marilyn manson and just chill.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3754
I don't know how I hit a 2 instead of a 9 Isaac, they're pretty far apart. I hope I was drunk that night, lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4413
I need more intelligence when it comes to music. Rap is ALWAYS about some criminal thug or a girl's body part, you know, the one that goes with cat. Not much in the lyrics either.
But then again, that applies to lot of other music types.
In general, I hate supporting thugs and criminals.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3755
I'm with you about 90% isaac. I still listen to some of it, so I can't all out bash it, but I do pretty much hate all rappers. Man, go and read the lyrics of a few popular rap songs. It's pretty funny.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 953
idk if you'll view this differently or not but... download and watch "many men" music video by 50 cent. its about when he got shot and how people want him dead. again about criminal actions but its my favorite video. it seems so real to me its scary. listen to the lyrics as well. sometimes hes singing, sometimes he turns it into a conversation. maybe it just does that to me. idk. check it out.

my favorite parts/ parts that put chills thourgh my back...
-the beginning lyrics "many men, wish death upon me, blood in my eye dawg n i cant see. im tryina be what im destin to be, n n*ggas tryna take my life away"
-when he hits the ground when he gets shot.
-when they capture who shot him and he sings/says "i thought we was cool, why you want me to die homie?"
-"in the bible it says, what goes around comes around. ____ shot me n 3 weeks later he got shot down. now its clear that im here for a real reason. cuz he got hit like i got hit but he aint f*ckin breathin!"

pay attention to those parts...

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3757
And why exaclty do you think 50 cent has been shot so many times?

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 496
if u think thats bad just listen to ICP all they rap about is cutting ppls heads off, and stuff like that.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 955
honestly, jelousy.

hes only been shot one particular moment in time. just 9 shots lol

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3759
Jealousy? I thought he was shot like a long time ago before he was a rapper. I don't really know though, I don't follow 50 cents' life story.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 958
i dont follow his life story lol... but when he first came out with his first famous CD (get rich or die tryin) he had CDs before that. and ive seen a documentary on him. if u want a insite on his life.... no dad. his mom had to sell coke to get money to feed him. his mom died when he was young. he had to sell drugs to support himself. started rapping. got shot 9 times. somehow lived. and now he rolls around in a bentley coupe.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 959
ok well that makes it look like i follow his life story lol but what i meant was i dont research him everyday lol... i just saw a documentary on him when he frist became big. lol

me420
Unregistered guest
50 cent and feminem are so funny they talk smack all the time, but when some1 stands up to them they run away like little biotches.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3763
Haha, I wasn't insinuating that you followed his life. I meant that I don't know anything about him, besides he's been shot many times.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 963
me420- thats probably like you right? lol
and i highly doubt 50 cent aint one tough muhfucker lol when you grew up on the streets and youve been shot 9 times... idc who you are, your tough lol.

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 140
i thought 50 was pretty good but when he made his new album he tried to hard to act hard ... sayin its everyone against him and hes gunna take them all .... i was like wat a loser
but there are some rappers that are really talented like game he paints pictures in my head its crazy
but i still dont agree with them makin millions off an album thats just b.s.

me420
Unregistered guest
LOL trevor, if 50 cent and feminem are so badass why is it that everytime ICP challenges them to a rap battle, or somthing they allways run away. tell me that if 50 cent is "one tough muhfucker" and being shot makes ppl so bad look at tupac he was shot like 5 or 6 times but yet he doesn't talk about being so big and bad. thats before he died.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3767
What in god's name is a rap battle?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4432
I think rap battle is when the thugs and criminals are forced to wrap gifts during Christmas rush hours.

Silver Member

Ohio

Post Number: 931
Korn - My Gift To You

If you have a good system this song should make you sick

Bronze Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

Post Number: 45
wahl is right that songs badass on a system

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3768
Try Korn - Daddy as well.

Silver Member

Ohio

Post Number: 932
not only does that song sound sick it is sick lol! great song to listen to before a game

did anyone see muddy's response to Matallica's song Low Man's Lyric? it was grat lol

Silver Member

Ohio

Post Number: 934
I finally watched that p1mp my ride where they installed the jackhammer. I wonder how accurate those caps are because they were reading the voltage at around 11.4-11.8. I also wonder if they put in a new alt to recharge all of the batteries.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us