Hifonics

Anonymous

how bad are these amps? or are they not that bad.. I realize they aren't the "US Amps, Sinfoni, or Zapco"... but are they ok? I mean will they hurt my sub? haha... I'm looking at the bx1205. I did the math, and at 14volts and 80% efficiency it should put out 896watts. (80amp fuse) I know this forum doesn't really like Hifonics, but I guess I just want some input

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1385
it isn't necessarily bad, but there are better, just like with a lot of other products.

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 258
nah that amp is actually pushign around 800rms...they usually put otu about 70 percent of what they advertise but their alright for the money i guess

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1387
if you would like a little better,(or a lot depending on your preference) try a Kicker amp. they are great for the money.

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 102
how about the mbquart 1000.1 299$ free ship on crutchfield

Anonymous

they dont have those anymore, they are sOLD OUT

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 706
"they are sOLD OUT" - REALLY !?

So damn glad i bugged my bro last wk to make sure he got 1 for me since i recommended them to like a 'hundred' ppl on this forum .

He emailed me today to say he received it on Tuesday ! ..........
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Unregistered guest
I have a 1800 watt hi fonics brutas amp pushing two type r 1222d subs anything to say about the amp, or subs

Peanut butter
Unregistered guest
I also need some dimensions for a custom ported box for the type R 12's there in a sealed box now I have a f150 single cab and space is tight
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us