Safe car audio internet sites

Bronze Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 41
Hey how many of you guys bought stuff online those who did which sites did and didnt give you a promblem and mention the ones that gave you a good deal and service

Ha'mann
Unregistered guest
'sup.
Avoid Indoaudio on Ebay stores. I paid, they cashed, 5 Months later still no amp. :-( I'm International BTW. Any other International ppl who had better luck online?

Bronze Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 12
I had good luck with online buying and I'm international as well. I just had an amp come from Texas and shipped to Canada. The transaction was excellent. A bad thing is shipping takes a long time, but that's understandable. The worse thing (that I wasn't expecting) was paying $65 ADDITIONAL charges to get my amp past customs. Ha'mann, did you report that seller to E-bay to see what happened? You should be able to get some sort of input to say why you didn't receive your amp.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
anyone else

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4366
I've purchased almost everything from the eBay. As long as you look at the seller's feedback score (around 99% - 100%) with 60+ auctions, then you will be fine.
It's the ones with zero auctions that you have to watch out for. It could be the crooks under a new name.
Also, the power sellers tend to deliver as promised, but not always.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4367
One other thing, read the seller's feedback history. If they have few negative ratings in the current month, then avoid. That's a big clue as to whether you will get your item.

Bronze Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Watauga, TX United States

Post Number: 68
Dont buy from acaraudio.com!THose guys screwed me over on a 15.

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 567
I tried to say indo audio was sketchy, but nobody believed me. Thanks for the vindication :-)

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 250
I bought something from indoaudio, and i had great service. I guess not everyone makes out good.

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 642
I also had a negative transaction with them

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
what about sites like etronics, woofers tec they ok

rob preg
Unregistered guest
ive had good luck with indo audio, but i guess thats only some of the time

Silver Member
Username: Voodoochilde

Greencastle, Indiana

Post Number: 173
I've heard woofersect is good, can't say from personal experience but if you search I think there were a couple threads about which sites to use.

200sx
Unregistered guest
anyone got anything off etronics? how was their service?

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 151
sound domain(car domain) is pretty good too i've bought stuff from them before.

Ha'mann
Unregistered guest
Young James, i couldnt report them cuz i was being too nice and gave them like 3-4 months and apparently u can only report a "non-sending?" seller after 3or4 weeks.. *sigh*
I suppose being a 1st time ebayer and one whose across the globe(asia) just makes it harder for me. Now ive lost US $240 which is like $400+ in local currency :-(

Silver Member
Username: Phuktupbasshead

Scottsdale, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 314
sound domain (car domain) also gave me good service. They let me return my idmax12v2d.3 even though it was like 32 days instead of 30. Plus, they didn't charge me that percentage fee for restocking. I was very happy with that. All i did was put it in the original package, request that they didn't deduct the percentage, and they were very leinient with me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us