Bose amplifier wiring color codes

Unregistered guest
I know this type of question has been asked countless times, but I am sorry, I can't find any thing about this amplifier. I got a factory bose amplifier (16160111) out of a 1992 chevy lumina z34 (no I did not steal it I got it at harrys u pull it, a local auto salvage yard) and I need to know what wire goes where. http://www.acdelco.com/html/catalog/index.htm
if you click the link type in 16160111. here is the wire colors. The wires are(solid means it is the only color on the wire): two pairs of solid orange and solid black(each pair is twisted togeter), a solid pink wire, solid dark green wire, solid light green wire, solid light brown wire and a solid ligth gray wire. Then there is 5 wires wraped together with foil and wraped with electrical tape, the colors are all solid: black, white, light green, light brown and brown. If you have any idea please reply or email Rockfan1815@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
if you click the link, first you have to click display part image by part number then type in 16160111
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us