1 18" RE XXX

Bronze Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 33
THe hardest hitting thing i have ever seen this sub was had retarded amounts of bass. THis thing would set off car arlarms and it did it was so cool. He had two diamond audio amps running it. He was planing to sell the only reson i cant get it is beacuse my amp is not .5ohm stable and it to large and its 600dollars but any one who has got gonna get is gona be happy. O the guy who owns it works at Bestbuy i need someone to adjust my amp and they did it but what got me is how the set the gain he had it turned up to 2v-1v when my hu is 4 i was wondering why a guy with enough sense to buy a re 18 would set it so high but i changed it back it didnt get any quieter etiher. Oh and they did not charge me to do it but everyone else Circut city wanted 60dollars to do it. HE was also suprised to know thath i knew about RE that why i like this forum its so helpful i thought he had the SX 15 like glass was talking bout i to replace my mb quart pwe352

i anyone wants to buy it i can tell him and get you in contact with him in VA

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3724
600 is a rip off for a used X.X.X 18". They don't even cost that much brand new direct..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
how much then i looked in the car audio book directory and it said 700 granted it did say my pwe 354 cost 575 but crutchfeid had it listed for 400 but i paid 150 for it on sale

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2910
Not sure on the exact price, but not over $450 I think... brand new.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
dang taylor you al over the forum what about the sx 15 and where cai get one. i think he was leting the enclosure go to is there a mt xxx too just going off the top of my head though

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1055
RE has the following sub lines:
RE, SE, SX, XXX, and MT

and SX15 is $269+shipping...mine was $290 shipped. you can call RE directly to get a shipped price quote, and maybe a local shop that sells them. (most of the time you have to order direct from RE, its usually cheaper that way anyways.)

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2916
Lol yeah sorry. I don't always post this much... some times I go for days with out even posting.
The SX is another real popular sub.

Username: Juggalo260

Fort Wayne, Indiana United States

Post Number: 7
anyone have an sx12 for sale for at least 200 if so I want it...please!!...lol...I'm very tired of audiobahn I've been disappointed with mine time and time again and I know I won't be with the sx I know it, just let me know

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 874
my sx12-260 shipped. that's 10 bucks off.. lol lemme know, it's basically brand new.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
anyone have a sx 15 they want to sell and an enclosure if you have one
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us