3yr old sister's mini-spl system...check it out guys!

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1051
I finally got a sub for my lil sisters mini-spl machine. Its an old school 8" compVR (c8d model) :-)

I'm gonna build a lil podium w/ at stock chevy HU and CD player(the one that came out of my truck, lol)and the trolling motor batt from my boat. I'm either gonna use my kicker IX402 that i have for my mids/highs or a lil no-name amp that i have.

The CVR 8" is going in her barbie jeep:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006IJIH/104-0103653-0699979?v=g lance&s=toys&me=A3UN6WX5RRO2AG&vi=pictures&img=1#more-pictures

the box is going were that lil green peice of fabric is...i'm gonna do like a .75-1.0 cu ft gross box w/ a 3" pvc port tuned in the 40-55hz range. mini-spl is basically super port-wars on a powerwheel car.

i'm gonna laugh my @$$ off if i can get it in the mid 130s range...it'll prolly out do some guys in real cars at the next comp...:-) i'm doing the build this saturday, i'll post pics of the build and the comp.

Username: Banksbuck50yayo

Post Number: 6
haha right on dude

Bronze Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 77
def post the pics on that sh!t. That is awsome.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1360
you should enter some comps and clean house in the kids pro street 12v class. lol

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 167
only problem I can see, is, how long is this little sucker gonna go before it deep discharges? heh heh... unless you keep it plugged in with a REAAAALLLY long extension cord and a charger?

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 854
One word man: PIMPING!!!!

That sh1t would be awesome!!!

I got my little sister quite the stereo. She thinks it's the coolest thing to just crank her JoJo on it and try to drown out MY stereo. HAHA! She usually wakes up around 6AM on weekends when I'm asleep, and cranks that sh1t. Drives me up the wall. But hey, I wouldn't trade her for the world!

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4345
If the gas prices skyrocket, I might have to borrow your sister's pimpmobile!

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1057
yep...i could have a battery-powered hybrid then :-)

i talked to a few guys that compete in USACi comps in portwars and mini-spl...one guy gave me a really good idea for how i'm gonna do the box. he was doing 160.3dB w/ a 10" sub and 100wrms (in the port).

I'll take some vids of peoples expressions when she rolls up and busts a 150...LMAO.

but really, if i get this thing in the 130's i'll be happy.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3727
There's no way she'll be close to 130 with a little sub in the back of her jeep. No cabin gain.

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1060
Mini-SPL is pretty much super port-wars (USACi rules).

You put the mic in the port :-)
130+ is very do-able.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 860
THAT WOULD BE SHWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 94
That will seriously be hilarious if she wins.

Anonymous

marshall white hes not doing 100 wrsm accutally his amp is a cheater amp i bett anything his amp is running around 1000 to 2000 matts i compete in usac in 900 and up and theres no true person running what they say i could get a amp that says 20 watts on it but it will runn 2000rsm all day
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us