Silver Member
Username: Lil_jon

Post Number: 125
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=215

120W ᅲ 4 Channel RMS 0.008% THD at 2 Ohms Stereo, 20O20,000Hz@13.8V
(RMS Continuous Power)
how good is that?

I have a super old 4 ch rockford that does 0.5%
I couldnt really enjoy it because The speaker were 6.5 and needed 5.25 no deadner no kick panels lol

can this amp compete with my a.404 ppi white art series amp?

0.008% THD should be good

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
well can it

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 369
If you have an old Rockford Fosgate Punch 45/75/150, then my suggestion is to treasure it.

Those were some of the best car amps ever made. I would put them in the same class as the Macintosh home audio amplifiers from the 70's.

IMO, the late 80's to early 90's RF Punch amps will become showcase items, if they are not already.

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
i may have confused ery one i was asking if the eclipse amp i have 0.008% THD compete with my ppi white art series amp, i was just asking because of its low THD I dont no the white arts thd

but as far as the rockford amp i blew 2 channels on it and it looks ugly and old its only 80 watts rms not enough power for anything i need it for I never seen 1 this old I liked the 300/1 jl amp better but like i said the amp probly couldnt show its stuff because i had no deadner no kick panels and the speakers didnt even really fit
the car audio shop hardly ever helps you man
after i ran into this board i hate having to go in there

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
reason why ask if the eclipse is clear as the ppi because i was gonna giv it to my girl and get a hcca
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us