Stolen car Audio

Bronze Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 34
I didnt know exactly where to post this so I'll post it here...a good story though!

I was talking to a buddy of mine at college and he just recently had almost all of his system stolen out of his car. His indash DVD with flip screen, his cerwin-vega subs and his two amps. Luckily they didnt take his infinity kappa perfect componets because they were in the doors. They also broke out his window and stole lots of other things in his car.

The story gets better though...

He called the cops (Campus Security) the next day and they were like "well theres nothing we can do" So my buddy requested a police report and after a bit of struggle with the cops they finally budged and gave him a report.

Just after the cops left they a car pulls in three spots away from this kid and the car had a system. Two kids emerged from the car and the driver pointed to the other kid and started laughing. So my buddy was mad and went over to the car to see what he had for a system (out of suspicion of course) and low and behold there was his DVD player in the dash. He then looked in the back hatch and saw his two cerwin vega subs as well.

Can you believe that sh!t. So he called the cops back and they said they couldnt do anything without serial numbers, which my buddy didnt have written down anywhere.

So my buddy and his friends are gunna get his stuff back one way or another.

This is the kinda stuff that pi$$es me right off. Why do people gotta steal sh!t...

At least he knows who stole it, and he can get it back.

rideredder
Unregistered guest
i have had a system stolen out of my car before. they broke out the hatch window of my mustang and stole my amp, subs, capacitor, and they took the faceplate off my HU, which was not detatchable. cops said they could do nothing. even gave them serial numbers. still don't know who did it but but thats a good thing for them. system cost around $1,500, and it cost me $400 to replace the window.

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 963
first, i don't call cops. they're essentially good for a used donut and a crewcut. other than that, i handle things internally-always. and although they are material items, they're MY material items and i would certainly get them back also.
but you have to give it to them, that was one quick install.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4765
I believe I'd be knocking every window in that car out, take the system back, make them spend a couple of thousand to fix the car after you're done. Maybe they'll learn, payback's a b*tch.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1183
if i ever had my stuff stolen, and found out who it was, i would burn their house down in the middle of the night.Upload

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 247
if i found out that they had stolen my stuff i wouldve beat the sh!t out of them right their and took my sh!t back while breaking every single window in that car and ill probably call some friends over and leave that sh!t on blocks

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 630
I live in the country, and I had a couple of yahoo's come in my yard and steal everything from my car, they were nice enough to do it again 2 months later. I live alone, and they know my moves, I am a Martial Arts instructor by trade, and you would think that alone would keep them away, so MR 9 sits by me at all times waiting for them to come back!

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 234
MR 9? Is that a gun or something? I don't think anyone's going to steal my setup, with Volfenhags and all. Although I love how Ford garage has my car sitting outside along the highway while it's being repaired, as they probably forgot to lock it.

Do high end security systems help at all?

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=6&CFID =1023839&CFTOKEN=50308857

Like that one for example.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 811
Every little bit helps. And MR 9 either means a make of a 9mm, or he's refering to it as a Mister. LOL!

I have quit the arsenal over here...

Silver Member

Post Number: 236
I've got biceps, and a good ol' stainless steel baseball bat, all the security I need. ...And a 90 lb. Yellow Lab doesn't hurt either...lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 237
Mister 9? What's he going to do with THAT? That's kind of k!nky in a homos3xual sort of way...EWWW!

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1205
gas can and a Zippo® lol

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 4772
My girlfriend calls me Mister 9

Bronze Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 66
boy if i my system got stolen and i found out who did it ... wow it would suck for them

Bronze Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 70
I would give them 2 Texas Chilli Bowls

Silver Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 214
My first system was stolen the day after it was installed. It was installed on my 16th birthday, then stolen the next night at my friend's house. It was all cheapo stuff and it led to me buying better quality equipment, but man was I pissed. They got four 12s, a 2-channel amp, a 4-channel amp, a 3-way crossover, and a large box. To this day I can't figure out how they got the box out of my truck. I drove a Nissan King Cab and we had the seats out to install the box. They somehow managed to take the box without removing or damaging my seats. Go figure...

Anyway, one of the little punk b@stards was caught pawning items from another car that was hit in the same neighborhood. He ended up pleading guilty to like 20 different counts. The law stated that a juvenile could only be forced to pay back a maximum of $600 restitution. I (Well, my parents) got cheated out of about $300-$400 because of that. It also took about 6 months to get my money because I was one of the last to be paid off, even though I had the highest dollar amount stolen.

We'll cross paths, Mr. David Elkins....

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
Jonathan...I really don't want to know why she calls you that (although I have a general idea).

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1013
http://www.gunshopfinder.com/remington/remPremier.asp

Rem model 11-87 Premier, this is a pretty lil number. Great for skeet, dove, squirrel, duck, turkey...and the occasional @$$-hole.
:-)

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1234
does it come with a scope? lol

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1014
thats the shotgun i use for the animal's i mentioned above...here some more of my "toys":

Chipmunk .22cal
Rem model 870express 20ga.
Ruger mini-14 .233cal (bushnel 30mm 3-9x)
Rem model 700 7mm .08 (leupold VX-II 3-9x 40mm)
Ruger model 10/22 .22cal (bushnel 30mm 3-9x)
Rem model 700 .50cal
.30 cal carbine (m1a1 replica)

my weapon of choice has to be my Rem model 700 7mm .08, its a great deer rifle. it will stack holes at 200yrds. the leupold scope is set 1" high at 100yrds...~250yrd shots are great. the scope is clear as a bell. :-)

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1238
sweet, you could sink one right in the back of a looter's leg. lol

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1015
yea...rite...in his "leg" :-)

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1239
lol, i was going for the more "non-lethal" approach, so i could get a good look at his face and ask him what it's like to be shot and then hauled off to jail.:-)

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1240
congrats on Gold, i just noticed.

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1016
thanks man

it took me long enough to get to 1000 posts, lol

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 162
Heh...just get insurance. :-) I have mine insured for up to 3500, covering theft, fire, collision, etc... Nothing for mehcanical failure of course...but nice to have. costs me about $35 a month.

Bronze Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 77
so if i have like 700$ worth of stuff and got insurance it would cost me 7$ a month ?
and if it was stolen i would be paid money ?

Silver Member
Username: Lowrollins10

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 130
I am in the ARMY i would just take a Bradley figting vehicle or an M-1 ABRAMS and roll that BIOTCH over.

Silver Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 131
I am in the ARMY and I would just take a bradley figting vehicle or an M-1 ABRAMS and flatten their car to the ground while they sit on the front porch and watch!!!

Silver Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 132
oops posted twice my bad......

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 188
Robert - you'd have to speak to your insurance company about that...I have my insurance through allstate. They didnt have insurance plans for random amounts, it was in like tiers, $1,000, $1,300, $1,800 etc, up to $3,500 max.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 4800
Remington 1100 is a good shotgun, I've got the Sporting 12. I use an Ithaca Model-37 Featherlight for hunting though, really good shotgun and it has sentimental value.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 4801
Oh yeah, that Model 37 can do some damage, too. If you hold the trigger down when you work the pump, the next round will chamber and slam fire. So if you really want to, you can pull the trigger and pump that little shotgun as fast as you can four times and empty the gun :-) Navy SEALS in Vietnam preferred the gun for that reason.

Julio cesar ramirez rodriguez lopez molina de bustamante hernandez
Unregistered guest
Jonathan are mossberg shotguns good or are they cheapers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us