Looking for 2 12s for around $300

subcurious
Unregistered guest
i currently have one 10" alpine type-x in a slot vented box with a kicker kx600.1 amp. I want something louder. I was thinking about two alpine type-r 12s that i can get for roughly 100 bucks each off ebay, which would run off the same amp. I was also wandering about the re se, re sx, infinity kappa perfect, and image dynamics mid-level sub ( i cant think of the name right now). In any case it would be 2 12s. Which do u think would be the loudest and still sound clear, while staying within $300 and hooked up to the kicker kx600.1. Mines rated at 710 watt rms. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 849
I like the ID subs myself although I haven't " owned " one out of my big collection lol.

LameName@work
Unregistered guest
You can also check out the CV Vmax. I wouldn't go w/ the Type-R unless you go w/ the old model. New model is 500Wrms each. Check out the REAudio RE 12s and the Kappa Perfects. Those would be my choices. IDQ is good as well but you'd be underpowering them (500w)

Silver Member
Username: Jron

Post Number: 111
one re sx in the right box should serve you well. they get loud and retain pretty good sq.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us