Joe, box box! marshal.. box box.. lol

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 833
either one of you taking me up on the offer? joe you hve a box you said.. got stats? Pics? Marshal I never got a wrod back from ya bro on yahoo but I need to check actually :S.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3642
No pics, but it's in perfect condition. 2.25 cubic feet, tuned to 35 hz.

I had an mtx thunder 8000 in it with like 500 watts, sounded great.

This was like 2 years ago though, but it's just sat around since. The sub is still in it actually. I'd let if go for like $45 bucks, and you'd pay whatever shipping.

I can't remember the sizes, but it's an averaged size rectangle, the depth and height are the same, 14 inches I think. Lengh is something under 30 inches, I really can't remember. It's 3/4" mdf, with grey carpet.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3643
Click on my user name, and then email me with the address I have there. I don't like to give out my regular one, so email the hotmail one, and tell me what you think. I'll give you my regular email when I respond back.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 988
justin...you have mail

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4269
No it's "You got mail", as AOL would say.

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 834
I'm having to leave at the moment to go get a friend who's stranded so no time to email just check the specs for me whenever you have the time and we'll maybe work out something then, I'm wanting to see what marshallllll! has to say about making me a box too.. this'll be my first ported box either way.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us