Help me plllzzzz!!!!! i need blueprints fo a 10" sub box

Username: Synargy

Post Number: 1
i have a 1990 mazda b2200 reg cab with not a lot of room i picked up 2 10" mtx road thunder for cheap and i need bluprints for a box if u can help me i would greatly appreciate it

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 794
are you wanting sealed or ported? if you just want some cheap sound you could just buy a box off ebay.. some are actually half decently built.

Post Number: 2
sealed

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 795
then why not just buy one off ebay for like 30-40? .. I went to buy some wood for my new box( ported ) I was going to make for my 12 SX sub.. and it' was only plywood but I think beech or however it's spelled... costed 56.00 a sheet because the hurricane is making wood go up in price right now.. didn't seem worth it to me since I will be changing my system as I always do over time.

Post Number: 3
ya i guess thas a pretty good idea im just not sure how much room have its tiny in there

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4248
That's a rip off. Home Depot here sells .75" MDF for $28 CDN. So in USD, it should be like $23. The sheet was large enough to make 2 boxes.

Post Number: 4
i think the box will have to be vertical

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 796
omg isaac why do you post when others need you but when I try to ask you to seel me your old xtant system you never reply.. lol. I've asked you in a bunch of threads :P.. and the places I went to didn't even have damned mdf wood.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4249
You did? I didn't see any. Maybe I'm going blind cause of my 15" MT being so loud!
I might have to downgrade soon. My ears are aching. Although, the back massages I get from MT is great.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us