Glasswolf-Sorry to bother you again

seightgtr2005intrepid
Unregistered guest
ok the infinity's on the inside is a done deal I got those on order. Now What 2 12" subs would you reccomend that I can find on ebay I know you and alot of other people have a great outlook on JL and I always knew the were good but never knew they were as good most people on here testify them to be.But is there any subs that you know of that are better and/or just as good as JL that I can find on ebay, the ED's I found not easy to come by. And I understand that JL subs warranty only stand if you use a JL amp to power them. So what I am asking is what subs are equal to or better than JL's I can find on ebay and if they are JL's what JL amp should I use with them. Also would you agree with the other guy in that a nice ported-bandpass box would be best with a sedan and the reccomendation of subs. thanks again
(all of my references of JL subs are to the W7, possibly the W6 if they are closley in comparison with the W7 performance wise)

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 1705
you're not going to find a cheap ebay sub that'll compare to a W7, period.
If you want cheaper non-JL subs, and don't want or can't find eD, look at www.adireaudio.com
Shiva 12" subs, $125 each retail.
650wRMS each.

seightgtr2005intrepid
Unregistered guest
And those subs that you just suggested are comparable to JL's or can I ask you what are the top 3 sub models next to w7's?

seightgtr2005intrepid
Unregistered guest
Disregard my last post I didn't relize my budget and then I forgot that I am getting alot of bithday cash and now it's up a little more so i am going with the e12a.22 ED's. and I called the tech guy up at ED and the avionixx amps the endorse and sell he said they are making alot of changes and aren't selling most of the amps they have listed except for 4-channel amps. And his next best reccomendation was the Tantrum line from Phoenix Gold and I want 2 separate amps for better sound quality, so he reccomended 2 600 watt amps for the ED 12"'s what would you rate phoenix gold amps as? I've never heard of them. And I found a guy Mr. Marve that is going to build the recommended ported box design from ED. I looked at the Tantrum and titainium series P.G. sells they both look good to me but he works with ED everyday and I figure his word is pretty good and trustworthy, but I know yours is damn good to.
Whats your word on P.G. amps?-basically what im asking.Thanks again.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 1715
PG amps are ok.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us