Ever heard of Audiopipe ??

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 374
Kid showed up at my brothers shop w/ a 12 he got from a friend for free. Wants to know if it's a decent sub. I couldn't really help as we don't know anything about it.

Anonymous

I have an Audiopipe 12 and it's the shizit!

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 486
Its 1 of the cheapest lowest ranking brands currently out , real econo begginers stuff - thats Y he probably got it free .

It'll work but @ least now u know where it stands among the brands ..
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 376
Thanks Rovin. A Type-R or CompVR would be a good replacement then.

Silver Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 489
Yeah those are a whole lot better .
Audiopipe also makes their products look so cheezy with that stupid pipe emblem thing they stick on all their products .

They are good for like if u wanna sell your ride & not spend alot of $ to put some tunes in to advertise it has music in it .
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
Yeah, it looks like total cheese.

Silver Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 494
In your profile i see u got 1-ID MAX 12 (sealed)

How's that working out for u ? i'm considering getting 2 of those 12s . Been said thay are the next best thing to JLW7 (some say its even cleaner ) & amazingly its 1/2 the co$t of JL .

Silver Member

Post Number: 379
They are great! Awesome no complaint subs. Take everything you feed then and sound great doing so. I just submitted a new post actually about them. I'm looking to try something else right now, not because I'm unhappy but I just want to try something different. I've never used a better sub. However there are a lot I've never used. Far superior to any of the mainstreem MTX/Alpine/Infinity/Kicker/JL. Yes even the W7 IMO because of the cost and just because I don't like JL. Yes I know that's contradictory to my profile as I have JL components, but they were free.

Good luck w/ your choice. You can't go wrong w/ the ID Max
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us