Lookin for some deep bass

Unregistered guest
im startin on a new system but as far as what sub is good for that nice loud low smooth bass (down south rap type bass) im not sure what to get. im goin from forum to forum comparing. so any opinions would be appreciated

Bronze Member
Username: Tasattack

Post Number: 13
as long as you stay away from purchasing car audio from best buy you can find a bargain. look for a ported/band pass for low low bass, dont go with a sealed enclosure. id say audiobahns but thers so many haters of audiobahns i might get egged!! i had 2 audiobahn 10s that were phenominal in a sealed box, then after porting was a world of bass depth, until my system was stolen.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 775
Avalanche will get REALLY low, can't remember how low, but they'll play Lil Jon like a mofo. Hit pretty hard too, but not sure if you can still get 'em...

Silver Member
Username: 02gsxr

Post Number: 121
Eclipse Ti's are amazing subs. They are not really a good choice for pure comp, but they are one of the deepest and loudest subs you'll ever hear! Also, check out the Orion H2's.

Silver Member
Username: 02gsxr

Post Number: 122
OMG what was I thinking... Get some 15" Kicker L7's!!

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 775
hey those are pretty cheap right now actually..

the L7s.

I'm more into having a ton of little subs now instead of a few big ones myself though.

Try some lethal injections.. <--

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 128
Don't get the L7's, they are garbage and unrealiable. Do you want loud? I've heard the JL subs get low, and the W0 series although not very powerful gets REALLY low.

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
"look for a ported/band pass for low low bass, dont go with a sealed enclosure."
And T yet again shows that he is a moron. Bandpass gets loud, not low. Ported gets low depending on how the port is tuned. And sealed a lot of the times lessens output in dB, but has a much more extended depth in bass tones. T is the one pushing Audiobahn into the ground. I have an Audiobahn amp, and it's fine, but you'll never see me buy one of those flamer subs, NEVER!

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 776
can always try RE..

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
Haha, in fact, I bet my Volfenhags sound better than you Audiobahns with thei 4" thick surround and a whole 2" of actual cone, and the "FLAMES OF MIGHTY DOOM" on the undersides!

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 777
T's Lack of knowledge does not make him a moron, please refrain from being rude as it will only cause immature arguements that won't result in anything except showing how utterally " moronic "
you would really be in arguing to begin with.
Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3608
If you want something that is all low-end, then try to find an Ascendant Audio Avalanche. I've never really heard anything else like it.

Screw the L7's, and screw the bandpasses. Don't even try to mess around with a bandpass box.

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
If you've read his Audiobahn post...it doesn't make him very intelligent. All I got from his Audiobahn stuff was..."Hey guys, JL sucks, so does everything else, EXCEPT THE GODS OF PEOPLE WHO MADE AUDIOBAHN! I PERSONALLY WORSHIP THEM EACH NIGHT! Sometimes, when people aren't around, I make love to my Audiobahn subs..."
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us