Audiobahn immortal 12"s???

Steve Duffee
Unregistered guest
Ok, i need every ones input on this. Would 2 audiobahn immortal 12" subs hit??? I know alot of people hate audiobahn, but they say they have a sensitivity of 95 dBs.... your not gonna hurt my feelings so just tell me what you think.

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 962
yes, they will bump.:-)

but you will need a lot of power.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10012
they're loud
they need plenty of power to get there
they don't sound that great at high excursion though
you can do better for the price
sensitivity is meaningless at these power levels, so there are more important specs to consider.

those are my thoughts.

Bronze Member
Username: Alanledbetter

Post Number: 11
Not a very good sub at all, I would try to stay away from the Audiobahns. They are loud, but they sound like shizznit.

Steve Duffee
Unregistered guest
ok, what about MA audio, 2 MA audio HK12X2 Extreme Competition 12"s???

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 993
Are you going to buy subs online?, b/c if you are, then we can give you much better suggestions. or are you stuck with only a few brands at a stereoshop.

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 449
Same bracket as Audiobahn .

Steve Duffee
Unregistered guest
yes, im bying them online, i want some attention, tell me what you think is gonna work... and i need to know what kind of amps are good and not too expensive...

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4708
Audiobahns sensitivity specs are WAY off. Audiobahn measures sensitivity in a car, with 2.83V (2 watts), at half a meter. They also don't specify frequency, but I'd guess they choose whichever is loudest. It's like saying you have a 10 second car, but not specifying that the 10 seconds is tested at a few yards downhill instead of an actual 1/4 mile time. Standard SPL measurement is taken with 1W/1M (one watt at a one meter distance) anechoic. Pretty meaningless spec for a subwoofer anyway, like Glass said.

Steve Duffee
Unregistered guest
yes, im bying them online, i want some attention, tell me what you think is gonna work... and i need to know what kind of amps are good and not too expensive...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us