Trustworthy?

Username: Corey

Post Number: 10
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5801656075&category=18804
What do you guys think about this seller.

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 530
dunno, doesn't seem as bad as "Indo audio" though. Those guys crack me up, and not in a good way.

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 877
what's wrong w/indo audio?

Bronze Member
Username: Corey

Post Number: 13
Scuba's from College Park, MD and I'm from College Park, GA, lol. neway, is Indo Audio part of ebay?.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 120
I bought my sub box from Indo I think...It was sealed and $20 lol. Sounds good though, so who cares!

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 538
actually i'm just living here now, I'm not from College Park. Anyway, my issue with Indo is that they misrepresented the warranty they carry on JL stuff. I'll try to find the email. But anyway, why would you want to buy any equiptment from a company with the name "indo" in the name? If you had a good experience buying from them, i'm sure you're in the majority, and a box is something that you'd rarely need a warranty on, but just about anything else, I would only buy from a seller that can convince me I won't regret the decision.

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 878
i bought all my vga amps from them. 400.2, 500.4, 1600.2 all for under 800.00.
the 1600 retailed for just under a G.
best/cleanest amps i've ever had. american made and for relative peanuts.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 645
Yeah, I bought my JL speakers from X-sounds, they are a very trust worthy company if you ask me. In the description they forgot to say that the speakers didn't come with grills (which I didn't need anyway) and they refunded me $10! Since I only paid like $40 for the speakers, it seemed pretty good to me. It's a great company that goes out of their way to make their customers happy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us