I got $400 what can i get?

Bronze Member
Username: Biggyg9712

Post Number: 16
i have 400 dollars that i want to spend on a sub and amp, im most likely going to buy everything on ebay...any suggestions on what i should get?

Bronze Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Watauga, TX United States

Post Number: 55
So do you just want a sub and an amp?Do you have more money set aside for a box an wiring kit?What type of music do you listen to?What kind of space do you have?Do you want sq or spl?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
i have the wiring and the head unit..im spending 400 on the sub and amp. i listen to rap..my car is a 2003 toyota camry..and what is sq and spl?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
sq is sound quality and spl is sound pressure level.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
You can go with a MTX T7515-44 and power it either by a TA3401 or TA2301.If you power it by the 3401 it will come out to like $405 shipped but if you go with the 2301 then it will be like $375. You could also go with a Kicker 05S12L5 powered by a 04KX600.1 for $384.These are all on ebay.

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 882
try a pair of kicker comp 12's in the 8 ohm version and a kicker kx250.2 amp

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
i got a alpine type r and a alpine mrd-m605 is there any thing i can get that is better than this for 400 dollars? ispent 400 on the alpine stuff

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
I looked for the Kicker 05C128 which Wahl was talking about on ebay and I couldn't find any 8 ohm ones.But one place that does sell them and the amp is Circuit City so the 2-12s and the amp would be $380 and thats shipped.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
What size type r?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
a 12 inch running at 500 rms

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Thats not bad are they new?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3579
With 400 bucks, I'd probably get an RE Se 12" or a 12" ID IDQ, and an Xtant A6001 - Xtants are really cheap on ebay right now for some reason...

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 117
Hrmmm, I'd go with what Joe said!

Questions.
Unregistered guest
some good 6.5 inch speakers http://cgi.ebay.com/INFINITY-6002I-6-5-2-WAY-180W-CAR-SPEAKERS_W0QQitemZ58079589 63QQcategoryZ58025QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ??

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 647
YEAH JOE, you noticed that too?? I have been looking the last couple of weeks and noticed that. It's sad really, because people just don't realize how excellent of a company Xtant is. And then the people/businesses selling them think they are junk because no one wants to pay for them. There are way too many crappy mainstream companies that are over-hyped. :-(

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Wasn't xtant made by mtx?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3598
They are owned the the same company, yes, but that doesn't effect Xtant's quality.

Isaac W: The prices are rediculous right now. I was gonna get a PPI Art to run my components, but when I checked Ebay for other stuff, just to be curious, I couldn't believe it, so I ened up getting an Xtant 202m.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us