Trunk Rattles?

Unregistered guest
Now my truck rattles...i have 2 10" pioneer premier subs (1500 watts)
and i ahve a pioneer mono 1000 watt amp..

the store hooked it up well my buddy did..and hes done it for many years and he wouldn't screw me over...neways....my trunk really rattles..it sounds amazing inside the car but outside it really rattles and sometimes i can hear it inside the car...now ddynamite...or something like that...anyone help me with what it is and what it does...

Username: Biteworms

Clearwater, Florida United States

Post Number: 6
The most popular brand is Dynamat (www.Dynamat.com). It is a 3-5 mm coating that you attach to the sheet metal in your car by peeling of the backing and sticking it on. If you trunk is your only trouble-area you can probably get away with 'matting just that. However, if you have the $$, doing the whole car (especially doors, but sometimes the roof, depending on the vehicle) will increase your sound quality. There are a few types of Dynamat, I recommend Dynamat Extreme which I believe is the 5 mm coating. For the difference in price it is worth it. Also, you can either do it yourself or get a shop to do it. It is not hard to do, but it is very time-consuming. You'd be paying a premium for labor if you hired someone else to.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us