Tell me how good is this sub kicker cvr12

Bronze Member
Username: Bayarea

Vallejo, Ca Usa

Post Number: 41
hello fellas...i was planning on getting a new pair of subs which is kicker cvr12 12in. does it have good sound quality and a good pound to it?? please help. on ebay people are selling it for 170..is that a good price?? please help i appreciate it!!

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 207
Considering you can get an RE12 from Resonant Engineering for only 70 bucks i dont think its a good deal. IMO the RE is a better sub the the CVR, i have heard both of them. The RE has amazing SQ with the abuility to hit pretty hard as well. They are also the punchiest sub i have ever heard in my life. The CVR's are the only sub i would buy from Kicker if you like Kicker because its the only round one they pretty much make. I just dont think there is anythign too special about the CVR.

Bronze Member

Vallejo, Ca Usa

Post Number: 42
sorry whats the re12 again??

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 208
RE is the series of sub and 12 is the for the size. 12" RE series sub from Resonant Engineering. You have to order direct. You can get the phone number from reaudio.com

Bronze Member

Vallejo, Ca Usa

Post Number: 44
where can i buy it for cheap??

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9919
www.reaudio.com subwoofers > RE series > 12"
very comparable sub there, for about $77.
The Alpine Type R is another option for the same price range.
The CVR is a good sub though. If you can get it for around $150 it's not a bad investment. There are just other subs to consider.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us