Best 15' Sub

Bronze Member
Username: Spanky34

IL

Post Number: 36
Time for me to actually get serious about my install here. I need the best 15' sub for or under 300 bucks before shipping. I will worry about the amp more later. I want more spl then sq.

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 871
RE Audio SX 15" $269 before shipping. 1000wRMS and gets louder than the XXX, b/c it is more efficient.:-)

Bronze Member

IL

Post Number: 37
I have been really into the orion h2 15, ebay auction has it for 290 with shipping. Is it better or worse than the re. I really want loud. p.s. heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Orion-H2-15-subwoofers-FREE-SHIPPING_W0QQitemZ5805644172 QQcategoryZ18804QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 872
why not? it seems weird to me that the RMS rating is only 500w less than the max rating. most of the time it is about HALF of the max rating. i personally would go with RE, but it is your decision, and i don't see anything wrong with the orion, but i wouldn't buy any kind of electronics off of ebay.(no complaints please) guess i'm old school. LOL:-)

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 873
i know max ratings mean nothing so i should have said that a subs max rating is approximately double the RMS rating. on the orion it is only a 1/4 more. that may be fine, but it seems weird.
it even says it on Orion's website.

Bronze Member

IL

Post Number: 38
I understand, but i am very trusting in ebay. Dont buy from a seller unless he has over 98% positive feedback. This guy has 100. I have only had one bad experience on ebay, and the seller fixed it immediately. Now cant i if i get the 2 ohm load config, wire it down to 1 ohm? Would like other input though. I would like to hear an re though, i guess i want the orion since i have heard an orion 12.

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 199
I can sell you my Diamond Audio 15" TDX for 300 shipped. They retail for 700-800 dollars and you cant find one less then 350 before shipping. It is in fantastic condition and is one of the best SQL subs that you can get.

Bronze Member

Camargo, IL USA

Post Number: 39
I dont really want SQL i want some frickin loud. Could you hit me with some pics and some stats. Im pretty interested actually.

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
as far as real pics go, i can take some tomorrow and send them to you. I will find a site of specs for you, just a sec.

Just so you know, they get really loud and have amazing SQ as well.

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
It is hard actually finding all of the specs on this sub on the net. There are places that sell it on the net and there are reviews that are all good. The only reason i am selling it is because i was running two of them and i didnt want to upgrade my alt so i got different subs. If you wanna talk on AIM my name is ffxdevilarms666.

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
SPL`88.5
QMS 3.8
QES .52
QTS .49
FS 24
VAS 85
CMS .095
MMS 465
SD(m2) .0785
BL 22.3
RE 3.85
XMAX 26

If you wanna know more i can scan the tech sheet that i just found and send it to you.

Also, the first one i sold went for 325 not including shipping. This was like a month ago, and i am in sort of a pinch for money thats why i wanna sell it to someone without having to wait awhile on ebay

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
Hey Baji, i am hitting the sack for the night. I should be on tomorrow. You can talk to me on here or on AIM if you want. I see that you live in IL, so shipping wouldnt take too long if you were in somewhat of a hurry. I could prob even ship it out tomorrow if you got back to me in time. Just let me know.

Bronze Member

Camargo, IL USA

Post Number: 40
did u really sell it. That sucks. Ohh well. Any one have ideas on other 15's

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 892
"The only reason i am selling it is because i was running two of them and i didnt want to upgrade my alt so i got different subs.":-)

he had two of them. and now is wanting to sell you the second one. stay with us Baji! LOL:-)

Bronze Member

Camargo, IL USA

Post Number: 41
well someone sent me an email saying he sold the other one, but it wasnt him.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 102
...Sony Xplod P5 Aluminum 15"...

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 893
hmmmmm.......sounds suspicious.

and the Xplod comments will not be tolerated on this website! lol:-)

Bronze Member

Camargo, IL USA

Post Number: 42
sony my a$s, only serious responses please
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us