One question

Silver Member
Username: Eclipse2005

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 194
Can anyone that is good using winisd or bass pro box put my sub info and tell me what the box dimensions should be? What about if my car Fs is around 50Hz, should i have to tune the box to that frequency or lower or higher?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9863
tune to around 50Hz if this is just for SPL.. I'd tune lower for SQ

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9864
hey wasn't Donato a ninja turtle?

Silver Member

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 195
LOL no i think it was DOnatello....glasswolf, how do u put the info of the sub on winisd if it's a quad voice coils sub? Coz i cant do nothin good on winisd.......

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9867
ehh yeesh.. just get the specs for the DVC version and use those.. if you don't know TS specs well enough to know how going quad to dual would afect the numbers, don't even try. Most people wouldn't know that stuff anyway. It basically means knowing just what every number means and how splitting it in half or doubling it affects the spec.

its just as easy to call and get the TS specs for a DVC model of the same sub and use that.

Silver Member

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 196
A dual doesnt exist, they olny made the quad...and i made already 3 enclosures, but i cant get really good numbers...so i guess i keep doing some mistakes on WINISD...

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9888
or e-mail the company who makes it and ask for support. tell them you need the TS specs in a "DVC" format for software use.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us