Help with subs!

Bronze Member
Username: Brady427

Post Number: 14
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1995&C FID=809195&CFTOKEN=90576436
Can someone tell me if that is a good sub...i am looking to put 2 in a truck. If not, can you reccomend 2 to me that will cost 500 max (pair.)

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2838
Yes, good subs.
More for sq though.

Bronze Member
Username: Deezel

Post Number: 41
I just picked up an Eclipse Titanium...

These are the AL's. They don't get as loud as the titanium, but that doesn't mean they slouch either. They do get loud, just not as loud as the Ti, but sound slightly nicer then the titaniums. So they are very good subs.

If you want some more options however, depending on what you are looking for, check out RE audio for SPL/SQL.

I think the RE SX 12 is somewhere near 250 a sub, and it will also get loud and sound very decent.

If you want something that sounds very very nice, check out the image dynamics IDQ's. They are premium when it comes to sound clarity, and decent on volume, and two of them is only like 400 dollars.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
im trying to find a pair of subs that will be louder than the kicker CVR12. i have 2 of them right now, and their decent, but im looking for a little more SPL and if possible some SQL.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2842
2 RE Sx's will do it. You'll have to buy a big amp, or 2 amps, which I'm sure you prob didn't want to do right?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
i was planning on getting something like a JBL GTO1201.1 to power w/e i end up getting.

Bronze Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 17
http://pub14.ezboard.com/fcaraudiotalkfrm27.showMessage?topicID=27.topic
here4 will tell u

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 183
That is a good list actually. All of my equipment in my car is in the highly recommended section.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us