What amp?

Username: Brandonmoody

Rushville, Indiana United States

Post Number: 2
What amp should I use with two alpine SWR-1242D subs? I am on a budget so what amp would be the best for a cheap price? The RMS max is 500 and the peak power is 1500. Also your comments on these subs.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 164
whats your budget?

Username: Brandonmoody

Rushville, Indiana United States

Post Number: 4
My budget for an amp is between $100-200. What do u think of the the alpine type r's?

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2819
Great subs, and as far as amps, Audiobahn a8002T, or Audiobahn A8000T. Both are under $200

marckm
Unregistered guest
Well, I have swr-1021d's, I love em, think they hit pretty damn hard. And I have an mtx 6001 amp pushing my 2 subs. But, u can get one of those off ebay for probably 2 to 300... Not that i'm reccommending that particular amp. But maby if u could afford the type r's, you shouldn't cheap out on the amp. wait, save some cash, and get somethin that'll make em pound to their full potential

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 304
If u could stretch your budget slightly - http://www.crutchfield.com/S-DUGMUkvmBbN/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=120&id=essential _info&i=049RAA1000#Tab still has that MB Quart 1000wrms amp @ 1ohm $299 which i'm getting . Its usually $480 - super deal . CF is usually expensive but they also have a few amp/sub combos specials u should look at .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us