ur opinion on an amp

Username: Pearlwhitebabe

Dallas, Tx Usa

Post Number: 5
i want to buy some audiobhan subs that are rated at 400 watts rms each but i dont know wat amp to put on them. i have seen a visonik amp that i can wire in parallel and it will produce 450 watts but i want to know if visonik is reliable and if it is worth the money. just please let me know wat u think of visonik amps.

Dallas, Tx Usa

Post Number: 7
i want two audiodbahn subs AW1251T they are rated at 400 watts eahc and i want to know if they would go well with this amp V2118, this is the visonik amp. its soposed to put out 900 watts at 2 ohms. and i want to wire it parallel. thanx for the help.

Silver Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 157
Those subs are DVC 4 ohm subs, so you can't wire them to get a 2 ohm load on a mono amp.

I found different specs on that amp from different sites. Either way, it's not a good match. That amp is an A/B class amp. You should look at Class D mono amps.

Dallas, Tx Usa

Post Number: 10
class? wat do u mean by class, i too found different specs on the amp on different websites, i guess everyone says watever they feel like. but i think i am just going to try to buy a kicker. i got it picked and everything, with an amp it runs at 600watts rms but its 7 hundred dollars so it will be a while. tanx for ur help anyway.

Silver Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 180
It's the circuitry used in the amp. A/B amps have less distortion, but aren't efficient. Class D amps are much more efficient, but with more distortion which isn't really audible when it comes to subs. A Class D amp has a higher output with less current draw.

What Kicker amp are you looking at for $700?

Username: Biteworms

Clearwater, Florida United States

Post Number: 9
$700 sounds awful high for a 600w Kicker.... the JL 1000/1 is only around $750

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 396
$450 is what a mon0 600wrms Kicker retails for ...
I think he typed in the wrong model , may be he was thinking about this model for around $700

http://sonicelectronix.com/item_2349.html

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 397
That JL , BTW = $699
http://sonicelectronix.com/item_1170.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us