Best 10" subs cast vote

Username: Subwoofernoobey

Post Number: 6
I have a box for my S10 regular cab pick-up, and i made a box for a 10" sub ( wedge shape), Dimensions = 15" height, 15" length, Bottom Depth=7 1/2", Top depth=5"...so i need a 10"sub that will fit in that box for $100-175...

I know it was stupid for me to build the box before the sub but i got excited,

So cast your vote for best 10" sub that will fit in that box!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Justintoxicated

Post Number: 143
I vote DLS Iridium

Username: Racerx3165

Tyndall AFB , Florida USA

Post Number: 3
Aside from price i would go with a Kicker L7 but with price maybe an L5

Bronze Member
Username: 69vwvan

Winamac, Indiana USA

Post Number: 11
the infinity perfect 10.1 is supposed to be a decent sub in small enclosures. I think you can get one of those new for about $115-130 shipped off ebay.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 898
If you used 3/4" MDF, that box turns out being about 1.1cu ft. That is about the right size for most 10's.

What amp do you have(if you ahve one)? How much do you wanna spend on a sub/amp combo if you dont have an amp?

Username: Subwoofernoobey

Post Number: 8
I dont have a sub yet, but im leaning towards a rockford P210S4 (P2, 10"), or a kicker comp 10" but i dont know what i am going to get for an amp yet!!, any suggestions, i only wanna spend between $300-375 on a sub/amp combo

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 899
you may wanna look at kicker compvr's, JL 3wv2's, or an infinity perfect 10.1. all of those would perform pretty well in your box.

as for an amp, you may wanna look at these:

orion 3002
kicker kx300.2
rockford fosgate 301s
(if you get one of these three amps, make sure you get either a single voice coil 4ohm sub or a dual voice coil 2ohm sub.)

If you look at these subs and amps on ebay, you can prolly get your sub/amp combo for about $220.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us