Items must go! orion, ma audio, infinity, JBL!

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1352
MA Audio HK1998 amplifier, 600 x 1 @ 4 ohms, 1200 x 1 @ 2 ohms. Used for maybe 3 months, works absolutly perfect and is a perfect match for the orion wink wink... Asking 160 shipped

Orion HCCA 12", pounds like a beast, i was the 2nd owner of it, my friend bought it new, had it in his closet for a few years, used it for maybe 3 months and i bought it from him, i've used it for maybe 3 months as well. Works stunningly. Only marks are on the basket from test fitting the cutout of the box. Asking 210hipped

JBL 6.5" door speakers, they are the GTO series, i'm running 60 watts to them now and are incredibly lound! Asking 75 shipped

Infinity reference 6.5" door speakers. Work flawlessly, i beleive there is a tiny little rip in the surround on one of them (not 100% on this) still sounds absolutly perfect with 50 watts running to them. Asking 50 shipped.

Clarion DRX-8675z headunit. Bought item new, i've used it for about a year. Not a mark, comes with remote and will include mounting cage and harness. Looking for 115 shipped.

Prices are negotiable!!!I accept paypal, money order, cash and check (will wait to clear before item is sent) Have over 100+ feedback on ebay and numerous references from other boards.

AIM = CKYxxx2k
Email: JMLoughrey@aol.com

Username: Arch_enemy

Post Number: 1
Send pics of the amp tp zqb@tnweb.com I'm interested in it.

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1354
emailed ya

Post Number: 2
I'm interested. Is it 1200 watts rms @ 2 ohms?

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1355
from everything i can tell its 1200rms at 2 ohms, in reality it probably only puts out about 1100 or so.

Post Number: 4
This site says it's 1200 rms at 1 ohm mono
http://www.abesofmaine.com/viewproduct.asp?id=mahk1998

While this site is the one you linked me to, which says 1200 max, 500 rms
http://www.x10.com/electronics/allcategories/electronics/radios/accessories/_ma_ audio_HK1998.html

If it really is 1200 rms, I'll consider it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us