Which device is th at???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11


Silver Member
Username: Pikesh

Post Number: 121
Registered: Jun-05
i have seen technitions use a special screw driver which lits up when they touch the tip on a fuse or something... ... well i want to buy that device that lets you check if you have blown a fuse or not... what is it called and how much is it..

Silver Member
Username: Infinity_addict

Santa Rosa, California USA

Post Number: 147
Registered: Jul-05
you could just look at the fuse to see if it's blown... don't need no special tronics. could also just use a DMM to check current flow...

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 896
Registered: Mar-04

you are thinking about a should be able to get one at Napa or any other auto-parts store (or Wal-mart). Prolly like $5.

Silver Member
Username: Pikesh

Post Number: 122
Registered: Jun-05
ook thnx marshall
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Shop Related Deals


Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us