Good setup?

Claude Bing
Unregistered guest
Is this a good setup? JVC head (forgot model) plays MP3 and WMA, Kenwood KAC-7202 amp wired in stereo (bridging makes it overheat), Two Alpine Type E 10" subwoofers in a sealed enclosure. 2003 Cavalier.

Bronze Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 74
Well. The Alpines aren't bad. The JVC is kinda iffy, it's like RCA, Panasonic, and stuff like that. REALLY low end IMO. I like Kenwood personally, so I'll have to say it's OK. Might want to invest in a little better amp though, but definitely a better HU.

Claude Bing
Unregistered guest
What is your setup? Thanks for the info....

NathanR
Unregistered guest
I bought a package deal off of ebay and i got a force 2800 and two audiobahn abp12t's and the amp went into protect mode so i rewired my box with some 8 gauge (bridged 2 Ohm) and then it worked for about ten minutes but now i turn it off and then on and the subs hit very quietly and then click there goes the fuses (2 25's), i am positive it isnt the ground because it is 2 gauge and i sanded the primer off of my frame and sent a bolt through it. so can anyone please help with this? if you can that'd be great. Thanks.

Clownass
Unregistered guest
Claude,

On a 1 to 10, 1 being poor and 10 being great, I give you a 3.

Claude Bing
Unregistered guest
Nathan,

If you start a new thread, I'm sure that you will get a better response.

Today's word of advice: Don't steal posts. Sign posts or message boards. Doesn't matter! :-P
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us