Anywhere that i can find this?

Silver Member
Username: Langner

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 175
hey i am looking into buying 2 more subs for my car and i want to buy 2 10's i currently have 2 12's and i was just wondering if there is anywhere on the internet where i could find a box for 2 12's and 2 10's ? if you would let me know that would be great..thanx

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 230
Why would u wanna put 2 12s & 2 10s in the same box ,dude ?.
That'll never sound good - either 4 12s 0r 4 10s is the norm & i don't think i ever saw pre fab boxes being sold to fit 4 of any subs , usually most cars can only hold up to 3 subs in a row .

rideredder
Unregistered guest
i've found a site that sells four hole boxes but i can't remember it, but its out there somewhere, just keep looking

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 153
ebay has prefab boxes for 4 subs but they are all the same size. I wouldn't recommend getting different sized subs

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1340
dont get different sized subs, it'll be bad

Silver Member
Username: Langner

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 176
okay, well maybe i'll just get 2 more 12's then either way i just want something that will be loud as hell and be heard from a wayz

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 236
I just remembered that are a few boxes made to hold 4 subs but not in a straight line but 2 on top 2 below like the way the '4' dots on a dice is arranged .
There are also the same box with the front face/baffle board slanted on 2 sides like the way a roof is shaped .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us