Bronze Member
Username: Dtribe

Post Number: 93
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Cant see any wires

I will put pics of my engin wiring, Ho Alternator, And the 3 40 amp fuse box wiring up when i get them

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
Upload Let me know what ya think

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 174
Nice setup, looks clean. Odd choice of vehicle though ,lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
lol Work with waht you got
I got a rag top so i figured i would make the box stand up for competions I also got panels a made that seals off around the box

Silver Member
Username: Cnafets

Post Number: 129
big ups 2 u.

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 276
how do u have that wired?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
Upload
I had to pull that door off make a new panel out of wood and Drimmil Holes on the insides of the door so the wiring would fit through
Upload
Nathan@excessive amperage just sent me some random alternator instead of one that I Payed him to build to connect So i had to rig up a 1 wire and build a bracket out of one i pulled off of from a old broke down car
Upload
the amps needs a 120 fuse box So i ordered a 3 fuse box and sodorded(sp)a rod along the inside of it on each side so i could run 1 wire through each side instead of three and use 3 40 amp fuses Hopen that it will give me better current

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
the box trip me out cuase the only way i could get my air right on the ports is to make a 8in port and the airspace on the inside is 8in high
so theyre in only a 3/4 in gap between the bottom of the port and the bottom of the box
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us