Just ordered...

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 336
Just ordered my 2 RE12's and my Digital Audio 2 channel amp!!! Should be getting the amp this week to test out on the subs. I am supposed to post how it is to someone on here but I forgot your name... Anyway, the subs should take a couple weeks amp will be here soon. I will switch out my Alpine MRP-350 for the Digital Audio 450X1 and test the DA on my Xplod's. Hopefully the DA has at least the SQ of the Alpine if not more. I think it will be a kick @$$ budget system IMO.

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 337
Should that DA have at least the SQ of the Alpine?

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 338
ne1?

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 135
It was prob me that told you that. I was(am) curious to see how you like them. I really cant say that they are a budget setup as i can consider them a budget sub. The price is just a plus. I have said this to a few other people, "who the fukc are digital audio??" Anyway, the only 2 people i have talked to that have that amp say that they like it, so you might too. Alpine makes good products, but i can say that they are in the upper echelon of amps, so that Digital Audio will prob be comparable.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 839
Digita Audio = Audiobahn

get the picture.

(Digital Audio is an Audiobahn subsidary.)

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 339
BUT, Digital Audio is audiobahn without the flash. I think you pay more for the product than the name.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 848
when i say DA is audiobahn...i am saying that DA is a questionable company. there are better amps out there fore roughly the same price.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us