Quick instal question...

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 269
i am thinking about putting 4 15" adire tempests in my new car when i get it...its gona be a 2000 chevy blazer...so i got plenty of room...i was thinking about a 23.5 net box tuned to 28 hz...all one chamber...how should i build my box with the subs facing the windshield...the roof or pointed towards the back...this may be a hard question to answer...but give me yur honest opinion...im looking for spl mostly...

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 830
subs up...ports back.

"CRX-box" style, this works well in hatchbacks and SUV's.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 831
oh...and tune to about 32-35hz if you want a little more SPL (daily driving that is).

If you want a "burp-box" for SPL comps, you will have to find the frequency your truck likes and then build a box that will peak at that frequency.

Silver Member

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 271
alright...thanks...i was thinkin about doing a wall...with the subs facing toward the windshield but if this works better than ill do that...i suppose i could make it so i could lift it up and try it both ways...anyways...thanks for yur input marshall...

Silver Member

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 272
ok...i have one more question...is it best to have circle ports or slot ports...i would rather do one big slot port if possible...but am willing to go whatever route will give me best results...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us