To all gold members

thanks
Unregistered guest
Hey there, I just wanted to say...you guys are great! Its incredible how much advice you guys constantly give and give, so from all the noobs... thanks

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 127
Your welcome.

Silver Member
Username: Bananakrill

Vallejo, California

Post Number: 129
I just turned silver!! Yeah, thanks Gold members. I go to my auto radio shop and have realized the crap they have been feeding me since I started buying stuff from them. Telling me how good caps are and the way to set the amp (they have no idea), what good deal they are giving me, what's the best, all bullshit. You guys are great and tell about all the different websites dedicated to educating people on the right way to set up a mobile audio system. But, now I'm freaking addicted to this crap and dream about F#1 Status and 8V preouts and worry about drilling holes for speakers I don't even own yet. I've learned that the best thing to do is not have a professional do it, but learn how to do it and do it yourself. I love you guys. *tear*

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 582
unless you personally know the professionals that are doing it and know that they don't feed you crap, and actually have a clue or two as to what they are doing.:-)

Silver Member

Vallejo, California

Post Number: 130
I know. We thought we had a relationship with these guys. Collectively we've bought about $10,000 worth of equipment and installation. I mean, in this particular case my buddy and I found out from a couple guys who quit the store that our suspicions were correct. The owner likes to sell used stuff like it was new, and is just a shady businessman. I'm going to go to a new local shop where I know the guys know a lot and the stuff is a lot cheaper. Maybe you've heard of it, its called The Internet.

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 183
haha the internet lol but im glad to see that we are appreciated here on this forum

Post Number 983, 18 more posts until im an actual gold member

Silver Member

Vallejo, California

Post Number: 131
870 more!

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 584
416 more to go!:-)

Anonymous

everyone should know im the top poster :P

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 588
lol

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 130
I am up to between 1400-1500. I lost my record of how many i exactly have when i reinstalled windows because i didnt back it up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us