Wiring retards

Silver Member
Username: Fastbastard1977

Lousiville, Ky Usa

Post Number: 174
how do you explain to a retard the right way to wire subs up to amps the right way. and make them understand ohms and how it effects there amp and subs?

Silver Member
Username: Hurleyblink

Post Number: 170
jlaudio.com what is your v/c config?

Silver Member

Lousiville, Ky Usa

Post Number: 179
did you read the ? . i know how to wire subs im just asking how would you show someone how to who thinks you dont know what your talking about.retards with money lol

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3889
www.bcae1.com

Bronze Member
Username: Brynm

Prince Albert, SK Canada

Post Number: 74
http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/wiringwizard.asp?

Silver Member

Lousiville, Ky Usa

Post Number: 181
man if i thought this guy could read and understand what he was reading i would print something out for him. lol

your master
Unregistered guest
i like the way you insult other people that are trying to help you.i guess your just too stupid or just plain retarded to walk a someone thru something!do the world a favor and dont have kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 573
if he can't understand pictures and explanations, then he doesn't deserve to know and needs to continue his life as a rich retard.

tell him with less ohms comes less resistance, and with less resistance comes more watts(depending on the amp), and with more watts comes more heat.

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 574
and if he can't figure out what a + and a - look like on the sub and amp, then do us all a favor and kick him in the groin.:-)

Anonymous

give that boy some duct tape for xmas

Silver Member

Lousiville, Ky Usa

Post Number: 186
i didnt insult no one. if he would have read the ?. i know how to wire vc to match vc on a amp. and who the fukc are you this dont even concern you jackoff master. go do yourself a favor and tell your boyfriend to kill you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us