I need a list of good sound quality subwoofers

Anonymous

What are the best subs to use if sound quality is the #1 priority and spl is not important??

Mikey H
Unregistered guest
Is price an issue? I think the Image dynamics IDQ is one of the nicest subs Ive heard, and for the price its about impossible to beat

Bronze Member
Username: Ishkabobble55

Post Number: 47
www.reaudio.com SE

Anonymous

Price is not an issue at all. Image Dynamics IDQ...never heard them. Hou much do they cost??

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmbq

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 13
Anon,

I would steer you towards the MB Quart Premium series sub (PWE 304, PWD 304). I use the PWD 304 and am very happy with the SQ. The PWD 304 has been replaced with the PWE 304 which is also a great sounding SQ sub. The Infinity Kappa Perfect would be my second choice, and is also a good SQ sub.

Bronze Member
Username: Xkawn

Post Number: 34
i have the infinity perfects 12.1 and they are great subs...........

Username: Shawn_4

B-Town, Texas

Post Number: 7
I have the Rockford Fosgate Pl2-212 system with a power acoustik lt980 amp bridged. And the sound quality on them is great. It is a really nice system to look into.

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmbq

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 15
Shawn,

I am sorry, but I have a very hard time believing that Rockford Fosgate subs with a Power Acoustik amp will give good sound quality. Old school Fosgate equipment is nice, but the new Fosgate is not. Power Acoustik and Rockford Fosgate (new) equipment is questionable at best. You could not pay me enough to look into that system. I am not one to insult other peoples systems, but if you call that good sq, then you clearly have alot to listen to.

u, my friend...lie..
Unregistered guest
i also have a hard time believing him because in another thread he is askin if it would be good to buy from his friend

lies....

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1990
JL 12w6v2 is a excellant subwoofer for SQ. Also check out the Eclipse Aluminum series.

Bronze Member
Username: Shawn_4

B-Town, Texas

Post Number: 31
Nah i aint lyin. But ya it has good sq. i am lookin to sell it and get somethin better but ive been told to keep it cuz its good but im lookin for a good $550 system to replace it with.

Bronze Member
Username: Camaro155mph

Post Number: 57
i paid $360 for my power acoustik amp and 2 12" sub - system. It has its problems....amp goes into protect sometimes, subwoofer occasionally "pops" But its still the loudest one at my school. and EVERYONE can hear it. Not bad for only $360. I want to update though badly. Its good for the time being but with my friend just purchasing 2 12" Type R's and a JL 1000/1 amp, i need to make serious upgrades to reclaim loudest in my high shcool.

Bronze Member
Username: Doug_w

Post Number: 64
well if money is not an issue then go with the Image Dynamics ID MAX

Silver Member
Username: Phuktupbasshead

Scottsdale, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 200
Image Dynamics has a really good reputation, anonymous. You may have never heard of it - but in car audio... main stream isn't neccessarilly better. ESPECIALLY if you're seeking sound quality! I'm sure many will agree.
(my advise)
Look into it.
Imagedynamicsusa.com

Silver Member
Username: Phuktupbasshead

Scottsdale, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 201
ask GlassWolf, he's probably got just the thing for you...

Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
the 22 from mtx

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 261
image dynamics idmax(best imo)
adire audio brahma
re xxx or se (down for about 2 months...but worth the wait)
eclipse aluminums or titaniums...
lots of stuff
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us