MB Quart vs. Diamond vs. Orion, and a TypeR too....

Anonymous

How does the MB Quart PWE 304 compare to the Dimaond CM312 or Orion P12D. Better, worse? I'm sick of looking so whatever the consensus is will have great bearing on my decision. I dont' think think any of the 4 are bad, and I would be happy with whichever of them I chose.

yup
Unregistered guest
Type R is the best of the bunch...and its a very good sub 2...

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 356
Diamond or Orion would be my choice. But like you said, none of them are bad. The Quart seems like it would be a tad bit more expensive, but might be worth it....don't have much experience with their subs.

Maybe a more experience audiophile can chime in on the MB Quart.

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
Diamond or Orion would be my choice. But like you said, none of them are bad. The Quart seems like it would be a tad bit more expensive, but might be worth it....don't have much experience with their subs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 358

Silver Member

Post Number: 359
Holy He11. Sorry about that

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmbq

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 11
I have been using the MB Quart subs for some time and love them (pwd 304). I have never used Diamond, I have heard a few old Orion subs and I must say that I like the MB Quart sub the best.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us