Sean!! i got a question for ya buddy

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 729
okay well the wood did not get cuz this saturday because my brother decided to go to orlando... but he wants me to do an angled baffle so the bass bounces off the back glass better and into the cabin... now ive got to ask u about this incase it will ruin everything... we were going to do 2 inches off the bottom and onto the top. this wiull result in the same volume. but the ports will be slightly different as where they meet the baffle they will be angled... i;ll upload some pictures from paint to show u what im talking about....

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 730
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 731
the first picture is the original design from the side... the second is the new design... which ive changed to taking 3 inches off the top and adding 3 inches to the bottom... and the 3rd picture is showing the original port shape to the new angles port shape... the length will still be the same but the front will be angled to match the angle of the baffle... will this cause problems... all u have to do is tell me its a bad idea and the idea is gone... because i dont know too much about how it will affect sound and performance i wanted to ask you... it seems like it will be the same outcome but im not sure... let me know what you think thanks

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 733
the first picture is the original design from the side... the second is the new design... which ive changed to taking 3 inches off the top and adding 3 inches to the bottom... and the 3rd picture is showing the original port shape to the new angles port shape... the length will still be the same but the front will be angled to match the angle of the baffle... will this cause problems... all u have to do is tell me its a bad idea and the idea is gone... because i dont know too much about how it will affect sound and performance i wanted to ask you... it seems like it will be the same outcome but im not sure... let me know what you think thanks

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 734
sry bout the double post

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 737
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums