Anyone wanna trade a re xxx12 for a re sx ?? lol

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 676
apparently my girl bought me an spl sub...

I want SQ/SQL so i'm trading the sub she bought me for and xxx.

Of course people will say this is un unfair trade so.. if you think it's unfair i'm willing to add to the trade somehow.

If anyone is even slighty interested, let me know. The RE SX is in new condition, only played 30 minutes for I got it.

Upload
Upload

Also, while i'm trying to get this xxx sub off someone.. i'm also looking to get another sx if I see no one willing to trade a xxx. So people with XXX or SX subs.. let me know.. 12" only.

Bronze Member
Username: Quickshot

Post Number: 14
not trying to say anything Justin because your a cool guy but your starting to get like subfanatic a little bit by alwats changing your mind although i understand why you would change your mind so many times with so many options out there
have you even considered that you would need more money to power a XXX
also does anyone know which sub will get louder.. a SX or a MTX 9500

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 677
I don't change my mind a lot at all bro,

I went from my 15" eclipse to a smaller size ( 12" ) because I got a good deal on an unfinished fiberglass box which I got finished..

So I got looking into 12s and my girl bought me the RE SX sub because I told her RE had great SQ and after she bought it I had also thought it was their SQ sub not the spl. I've wanted SQ ever since the eclipse and had merely though the RE sq sub was the SX. I'm trying to correct " out " ( my girl.. and I )'s mistake and get the SQ sub bro..

I haven't changed my mind a single time except on which version I " Meant " to get ;).

I can't help danny ( sub ) But I have a reason :P.

And i'd say the SX would get louder if fully powered to it's potential, but people will argue this because the mtx is a dang nice sub too.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 679
And for the power thing.. yea I considered it but i'll get to that problem when it arrives :P. I will only have a single XXX12 for a long while if I even get one out of this.. how much money do you think is fair to add to a trade of a brand NEW SX to a used XXX12 ??

Bronze Member

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 16
yea fell you though..the SX SQ isnt supposed to be too bad so you might want to check it out before you disown it
also about the SX vs. 9500 im not even sure about that because ive heard the XXX and it had about the same SPL as my 9500 but if the SX is supposed to be louder than the XXX then idk the 9500 might get pwned

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
a new XXX is/was $369 while a new SX is $249 so sh!t idk i probably wouldnt give more than $50-$60 since the SX is new

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 680
sounds fair enough :P

So a new 12 sx and 50 bucks ( or my bass shakers and amp ) for anyone xxx12

and quick.. they best be unbanning you soon or i'ma have to killa a H0...or 4...5..9,000.

btw, I'll give it a listen and if I don't like it lol.. i'll cry.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
good to see that i have some supporters and that people are seeing that i do give advice and that we were just having some fun yesterday those @$$holes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
good to see that i have some supporters and that people are seeing that i do give advice and that we were just having some fun yesterday those @$$holes
and yes i would appreciate if you killed a couple H0s
FREE QUICK SHOT, ICE, AND CHRIS

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
fu**ing dbl post it sayed i had the file locking error they lied

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
dont worry you can cry on my shoulder of you dont like the SX...or you can always just give it too me out of complete dissapointment and rage :-)

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 682
OH yeas.. i'll also trade my eclipse on this deal and some cash if anyone wants it.. i'll trade it + cash for a sx or xxx

or sell it buy it self for 190.00 + shipping to you..

Now that is cheap :|.. ;)

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 314
lol

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 685
and holy hell if I'll be just giving away something my girl got me.. never..!

..I'll just sell it instead of course..

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 688
... see that sexy body go " bump bump bump.. "

Bronze Member
Username: Cnafets

Post Number: 66
NO B2K QUOTES!! lol

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 689
damn it I was watching guess who and it was at that part where he says it!

Bronze Member
Username: Cnafets

Post Number: 70
Hey Justin, can you compare the sx and the xxx when you get it. We were all wonderin if the sx is really that much louder.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 693
i'm planning on it, what can I buy to let me read DB levels also like all the people in the vids on realm of excursion?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
the cheapest thing you can buy is that db meter from radio shack for like 40 bucks but that only goes up to 126db and anything can hit that

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 694
ugh..
lol

figures ;).

Hey quick.. what is your opinion on this amp?

Hifonics TX1505D

If I wired my sx's to 1 ohm would it be around 750 watts each? I'm sure it'd be less because it's hifonics but do you think that would be decent enough for daily driving..? I'm not interested in spending much more now because college is in 7 days.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
yea the hifonics would psuh out enough..might push out around 900rms actually and ive heard that at 1ohm they push out close to what they actually advertise so itll be ight

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
wait do you mean one amp for both of the subs?..if thats the case then idk you might want to go with the brutus 2000watt so youll be close to their rms
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us